Friday, September 3, 2010

I Just Made This

Today, we were suppose to have a gigantic hurricane rip through Boston/the east coast in a "Godzilla vs. Cardboard Box" style match up. Instead, what we got was more like "Little Foot" which also turned out to be a lie (I have in recent days been informed that the brontosaurus never actually existed, thereby ruining many of my fond childhood memories. Thanks friends). What we did get however, was this ridiculously dense but cool looking fog. Here's a picture from my window.

I seem to be accumulating more of these kind of pictures now, as I keep coming back to this format time and time again. I should probably make a note to make more of these sometime and actually potentially develop it as a series. Ah! Looks like I just did.


1 comment:

n i c o l l e r i c h a r d said...

This is absolutely breath-taking, I really enjoy this