Wednesday, August 17, 2011

World of Two



I'm now taking commissions!!! I can do composite pictures not just of myself, but of other people too!!! So if any of you loyal readers out there have ever thought it might be cool to have a "World of One" style picture of yourself doing x, y, and z, hit me up and we can work something out!!!

This is a sample shot I took of my friends Eddie and Katya, both of which are great dancers, friends and a couple, in addition to being awesome hosts while I was there. This shot was so much easier to do than the ones I've shot of myself, probably because I was finally back behind the camera where I belong puhahahaha.

Pricing for each commission is negotiable depending, on how complicated of a shot you want/how much work it'll take, but generally I'll be able to do it for about $300 with an average turnaround time of 2-3 days.

Anyone need some non-traditional (aka not boring) wedding/engagement/birthday/bat mitzfah pictures???

No comments: