Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back After the Break



It's been a while. I would have updated sooner, but the truth is I haven't been making much work in the last two weeks. In some ways I needed a mental break after the completion of my "world of one" series. Plus I also really need to get my shit together so I might actually have a future worth looking forward to. Thus there was a solid two weeks in there where I wasn't making any work, but eventually I started to feel like I was losing my grip on reality. Basically, I decided I just had to go out and shoot something...ANYTHING! As I walked around taking pictures of stupid little shit that I found, shooting actually started to become fun again. For the first time, in what felt like a long time, I wasn't so concerned with the finished product and was enjoying the process of shooting again. Playtime aside, I've got some big plans coming in the next few weeks and will be launching some t-shirts along with a webstore soon.

Be sure to check back in a week or two for a surprise explosion of awesome.

No comments: