Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BBoy Monster


It feels good to have an idea I'm excited about again.

After finally finding myself a job or two, I have spent most of the last month and a half in training/adjusting to the work-man's life. That is to say, I've done very little art making outside of the occasional awful sketches I make in my sketch book. But on the bright side, I've finally discovered away to support myself (though it doesn't involve making art). Although I don't get as much time to just make stuff anymore, I do feel much more liberated now to make the kind of work that I want.

This picture was inspired by a Korean artist who goes by the name: Spunky Zoe. When I first saw her work online a few weeks back, it felt like I was snorting 3.5 grams of pure awesome into my brain. Her work was so addicting I couldn't get it out of my mind for days. This picture is the product of that experience. Special thanks to the multi-talented Jet Liem of Problemz Kru for being my guinea pig and giving a ninja a chance. May you have smooth sailing ahead of you my friend!!!

1 comment:

J.Xcel said...

Dope pic, how the hell did you do that