Friday, December 30, 2011

BBoy Monsters: STEP-2(000)



As a BBoy myself, I have always been well aware of the limitations of my body. There are some moves will always be just so slightly out of your reach, never meant for me to have. Maybe I don't have the enough: balance, strength, flexibility, musicality, or any combination of the above. Then sometimes those moves just requires magical powers.

Step2 has always been a guy who has air of magic about the way he dances. He's the kinda guy that makes the hard stuff look easy. Throughout my 10 years in the Boston BBoy scene, he's always been one of the smoothest guys in the room. These were taken during my shoot with Baldi yesterday and put together this morning/last night. I know when I'm onto something good if I'm losing sleep over it. I had a lot more technical problems with these images than I did with the ones in my previous post. But I think in the end it was all well worth the effort.

I have to hurry up and make new work before the new year!! Still more to come, stay tuned...

No comments: