Sunday, September 23, 2012

World of One: Yin Yang Whisper

yin yang whisper

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to present the next installment in the "World of One" series: The "Yin Yang Whisper." As I walk pass this building on my way to practice everyday, I always think to myself "wow that looks really cool maybe I should take a picture." Then I never do. Finally, I got my shit together and made it happen.

Whenever I'm trying to come up with a new idea for this body of work, I usually feel like I'm just rearranging black and white dots on a page. Being Asian, of course one of the first things that I usually think of is the yin yang symbol. However, I never follow through with that idea because I always think it will be cheesy. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out though. Whenever I look at it I think about how hard it is to listen to your own advice.

No comments: