Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Waacking Monster

Waacking Monster

Julia is also a dancer who is proficient in many different styles. As we were shooting this "Waacking Monster" she kept reminding me "I can do a bboy monster too!!!" When I first started developing this project, Julia was one of the first people I asked to pose for me. Now almost a full year later, we finally got together over the weekend for a shoot.

This month I will be showing at Hallway Gallery on Center st. in Jamaica Plain in their holiday salon show. Also the bboy monsters will be invading Aurora gallery in New York this weekend for "Unlucky Breaks" a bboy jam with a twist! I figured this would be the perfect opportunity for my bboy monsters because it's always been my dream to show work at breaking event. Expect more pictures to be coming soon!

No comments: