Saturday, July 30, 2011

World of One: Paradox 2.0



I thought I could do better, and I believe I have. This is "Paradox 2.0." You could say the image I shared in my last post was like the prototype for this one. I meant to show this earlier this week but it took me a lot longer to put this together than I thought it would.

When I went back to the drawing board after making the first "Paradox," I realized I what I thought was missing was the movement/drama in my composition that you see in the other World of One pictures. The day that we went to go shoot, I also decided that I was sick of looking at the same kind of background and picked a different location for the shoot (this one is by Chinatown).

Special thanks to my buddy Ivan for pressing the button and for helping with the shoot!!! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. Check back in a few days, the next naruto/ninja inspired picture in this series is already in the works.

1 comment:

NoNo said...

WOW!!!! looks good!