Friday, March 30, 2012

Warm Ups


I went scouting earlier today, for a BBoy Monster shoot I've got coming up this weekend. Embarrassingly, I haven't been shooting much in the last two months because I've been hibernating from the winter. So I thought I'd take a few some warm up shots around the house before I headed out. If I could offer any advice, to any aspiring photographers who read this blog and would like to get better at photography, it'd be this.

Take pictures of your stuff.

It's important to actively look at your surroundings with curiosity and wonderment. That is where the magic comes from. If you can make your stuff look good, you'll find a way to make anything look good. Although these pictures might not be as visually shocking as my more surreal images are, this is where those ideas spawn from. Looks like April is shaping up to be pretty busy for me, this is just the beginning!!!


No comments: