Monday, April 2, 2012

BBoy Monster: Float


Classic


After more than a month since the unveiling of my last bboy monster. Today I'd like to introduce to you, my loyal readers...the legendary, world renowned, highly influential - BBoy Float!!! Float is the embodiment of a living legend, an O.G. who has been slaying beats, and roasting guys on the dance floor longer than most bboys have been walking. It was a true honor and absolute pleasure having the chance to collaborate with him on a shoot. This time I made extra effort to simplify my composition further, trying to achieve that proper balance of control and chaos.

I'm currently hoping to find a bgirl for the next shoot. Although I've had a few volunteers, I could always use more models. So if there's anyone who's interested in getting involved with this project please shoot me an email at: johnnytangphoto@gmail.com, with the title BBOY MONSTERS in the subject line. Till next time folks!




Floatski






In 3D!

No comments: