Saturday, April 28, 2012

BGirl Monster: A+


BGirl Monster: A+, Buddha Hands


I said I was going to get a bgirl for my next bboy monster shoot and I did just that. Not only did I get a bgirl, but I was able to get one of the illest bgirls in town!! I give you, the beautiful and amazingly talented BGirl A+!!!

These shoots are always a collaborative process, although I do make suggestions for what kind of poses will work better for this concept, each dancer will approach these parameters differently. A+ was a real pleasure to work with, she understood the concept behind the shoot very quickly and brought a metric ton of good ideas of her own. I also recently just finished a game called "Ashura's Wrath" which has an art style that blends Sci-Fi and asian mythology (in other words, there are characters in the game with multiples arms). With the aesthetics of the game still fresh in my mind, combined with A+'s sharp style and vast arsenal of poses, together we were able to produce some deadly visuals. That last line might have sounded a little corny, but really, these are the kind of pictures that you tell all your friends about shooting afterwards. Kind of like what I am doing now...


3 x 3




Kannon


No comments: