Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mash Up


Abercrombie Shot


Calm down ladies...

My homie Chris wants to be a model for karmaloop, and hit me up for some pics the other day. Although I never really doubted that I could do this glamor/fashion kinda stuff, the it's not exactly my thing so to speak. I feel like I've been having a hard enough time trying to sell my own ideas, let alone someone else's. But knowing Chris as a local bboy, I knew at the very least I would have a guinea pig I could try out some new techniques on. So at the end of our photo session I asked him if he wanted to do some bboy style shots just for shits and giggles. This was one of the last shots of the day. When I saw this picture I though to myself "Oh shit, that's not bad!...looks like an abercrombie ad and is borderline homoerotic, but not bad." Who says I can't shoot fashion???

No comments: