Monday, August 25, 2014

BGirl Monster: Queen NV

BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Flying Stance

BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Flying Stance


The BBoy Monsters are back!

Though the BBoy Monsters are by far my most popular body of work, it’s been over a year since my last contribution to the series. After working on World of One stuff for most of this year, I’ve been feeling a bit tired of seeing my face recently. So I thought I’d take a short break and shoot some more dancers for the time being.

While I guess this would technically be considered a “BGirl Monster,” allow me to introduce the latest addition in my BBoy Monsters series: BGirl – Queen N.V.!!! For those who are wondering, Susanna’s moniker N.V. stands for No Victory – as in No Victory for her opponents, because Susanna likes to troll her competition. Susanna is a close friend and crewmate who's been really hitting her stride in the BBoy scene after taking home the title for the 1on1 BGirl battles at the prestigious BBoy Pro-AM in Miami this year. She is now a seasoned and jaded vet of the dance, and I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing her evolution from wide-eyed newbie to fierce competitor.

Susanna is something of an anomaly in the BBoy Scene. A girl in a dance scene that's comprised of nearly 90% dudes, she's also pursuing a PhD in Bio- something, something, something, while most BBoys barely finish high school. As a scientist, seasoned BGirl, and avid fighting game player, Susanna is definitely one of the alpha nerds of Florox crew, and some say, even the world!

Hope you guys enjoy her pics!!!!

BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Octopod

BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Octopod


BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Takeoff

BGirl Monster - Queen NV, Takeoff


No comments: