Thursday, June 16, 2011

Posters For Sale!!!

Posters are in!!! As promised, I will be selling 20 x 24 posters of my "Cranefaced" self-portrait all numbered and signed for $35 +shipping/tax.

Feels kinda weird to be saying that i'm selling pictures of myself, kinda makes me feel like a douche bag. I think generally when you see a person standing next to an oversized photo of themselves, they are either: a) a dictator or b) a narcissistic bastard. Then again, an artist is a bit of both i guess.

Each image will be signed and numbered by myself there are 250 in all in this edition and I doubt I will reprint this image in the future. You can pick one up here on the blog or at Kulturez Flagship store. Thanks to all my readers and supporters!!


Click on the link to see more info about this image on my super secret blog...which is not so secret anymore.

Cranefaced



Buy one, and support a clueless artist!!!


Cranefaced
20" x 24" Art Poster Print
$35





No comments: